What is Arts Award?
Arts Award is managed by Trinity College London in association with Arts Council England working with 10 regional Bridge organisations. Since its launch in 2005, the award has grown quickly and is now flourishing in arts centres, colleges and schools, community projects, libraries, galleries, local authorities, theatres, youth clubs and youth justice settings.
Arts Award is...
• a great way for children and young people to be inspired by and
enjoy the arts
• offered at five levels, four accredited and one introductory award
• a framework for learning new skills and sharing them
• an opportunity to develop creativity and leadership skills
• a link between young people and creative arts professionals
Arts Award’s unique qualifications support young people to develop as artists and arts leaders.
As an Arts Award Centre, Groove Academy is able to offer Bronze and Silver Arts Awards to Groove Academy members as well as local community groups, schools and youth centres.
To find out more about Arts Award, please press the link below:
Check out the video below which explains a bit more about the Arts Award.